Happenings – Belize:
It’s about 4:30PM Friday afternoon in Belize and I am just about to wrap up my first Trip Leading experience with Praying Pelican. It has been a true blessing this week working with such an open, honest, and caring group. God truly set up divine appoints this week. For example the group I was leading was from Sychar Luthern Church. They chose that name from John 4 and the woman at the well because they wanted to be a church of Living water for their community. When we got to church on Sunday, we noticed an embroidered verse on the pulpit. After a translation from one of the sisters in the church from Spanish to English, we found out the name of the partner Belizean church was Living Water Baptist Church! Praise God for His hand in having these two congregations meet. Throughout the whole week, I had the privilege of watching people healed emotionally, encouraged, and loved. I am so humbled and blessed to be part of God’s plan here in Belize. For more information on what we did, visit http://www.prayingpelicanmissions.org/journals.cfm?tripid=1115
Happenings – Stateside
– Madeline is potty training!
– Madeline’s birthday is the 6th!
– Joseph is sitting up
Praises / Prayer Requests:
– We are at 17% funded. Praise God. If you are interested in partnering with us financially, please write us at joshua.m.edmonds and we can work with you to get the information you need.
– Continued potty training success.
– For Amy and the kids while I am away from home.
– I begin to lead a second trip on Sunday. Pray that we respond to God’s presence. Pray that like the Israelites, we respond to God’s presence. Pray that we move when God moves and we stay when we He stays. Pray we don’t let our agenda get in the way of God’s movement this week!
Interested in Partnering with us?
– If you are interested in learning the different ways to partner with the Edmonds family (through prayer, financial support, or mission trip participation) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.