I’ll Have Another, won the Kentucky Derby. I thought about the name of that horse and really thought to myself that the Lord has ridiculously blessed us over this past week! So yes Lord I’ll have another one of those blessings please. Just this past week God has brought us to 61% support raised or pledged, Amy’s wisdom tooth extraction took less than 5 minutes, and we now have identified a place for us to live…a house inBelize! I wanted to take this update and just Praise God for his anointing all over our process and our family! Thank you Jesus! And Thank you all for continued prayers!
Also, sorry this update is way way way late! This week has been crazy! I have worked nonstop for the past week, we are gearing up for our yard sale, and well just parenting 2 of the best kids on the planet and of course MOTHER’S DAY!
Nonetheless, we’ll get out an update later in this week as well! But for now our family chooses to celebrate all the great things the Lord has done. When thinking through this update, we thought of Psalm 71:8
My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long
Praises & Prayer Requests
- Belize: We are training our Belizean staff for the summer of mission trips. Pray that training goes well and that the Lord begins to prepare the hearts of those mission teams and the hearts of Belizeans all over the country to experience the glory of the Living God in a radical way!
- Financial support raising: PRAISE GOD! We are at 61% funded for $2500/month goal! God exceeded our target to be 50% funded by the end of last weekend. We are praying earnestly that we can be at 100% funded by June 15th! We know we have a long way to go but we also know the Lord WILL provide!
We have contacted MANY of you by email, phone, and letter asking you to prayerfully consider supporting us financially. We ask to please respond one way or the other. If you are considering partnering with us financially, please contact me (Joshua.email@example.com) or 919.306.7667. Amy or I would love to share with you how you can partner with us in ministry.
- Amy Medical: Praise I think Amy is done with all her appointments and medical procedures! Her wisdom tooth extraction was a success!
- YARD SALE: Amy and I are having a HUGE YARD / MOVING SALE this Saturday. Pray for generous people to come, pray for NO RAIN, and pray that we can raise $1000 towards our support!
- Spiritual Warfare: I know it happens, will happen, and is happening to us! Madeline wakes up every day screaming from night terror during her nap and at night. Please pray for her to rest in Christ’s peace and pray for Christ to protect her from any attacks of the Enemy!
We want you all to know that God is so good. ALL THE TIME! Rest in the promises of the Bible and have no fear. A song I love says “We will overcome by the blood of the Lamb And the word of our testimony, everyone overcome.” I look forward to celebrating with you all the many things we have overcome through Christ! Praise God!