Jojo Turns 4 today!!!
We can’t believe how big he getting. He’s all boy and all servant. And one day we are quite sure that he is going to break a bone or convince his brother to do something dumb and Elijah will break a bone! His stories are animated and his heart is pure gold and pure sin…depends on the moment.
He loves all things outside and sports, soccer, basketball, and baseball are the top 3 at this point in time. Sorry no tackle football right now.
He loves memorizing his Bible verses for school and must learn and KNOW every last detail of every Bible story.
He still is the servant in our family just like his Daddy. He loves to please and hates to be scolded.
We can’t wait to see what God has in store for this little boy.
Every year we do an interview with the kids just to be able and look back to remember the answers to their questions.
Here is Jojo’s 4 year old Interview
- What is your favorite color? blue
- What is your favorite toy? bow and arrow
- What is your favorite fruit? blueberries
- What is your favorite tv show? Magic School Bus
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? gogurts
- What is your favorite outfit? batman
- What is your favorite game? hi ho cherrio
- What is your favorite snack? gogurt
- What is your favorite animal? tapir
- What is your favorite song? let it go
- What is your favorite book? Magic school bus
- Who is your best friend? Turner
- What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate cereal
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with my bow and arrow
- What is your favorite drink? juice
- What is your favorite holiday? Easter
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? dog and blue striped blanket
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? gogurt
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? chocolate cake
- What do you want to be when you grow up? daddy
Join us today in praying for Jojo to run towards God’s plan for His life. To love big and serve hard and to submit to God no matter what He says. Pray for us, his parents, that we would get out of the way and allow God to guide and direct Jojo, our son, even when it doesn’t line up with our own plans for his life!